Voila! Your average veggie platter is now an elegant crudité platter! With soupetc! French Canadian Split Pea soup as the base, this flavourful dipping sauce is light, silky and dairy free.
- 1 Cup of soupetc! French Canadian Split Pea soup (contains smoked ham)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Rind of ½ lemon
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon ground cumin *optional
- Blend olive oil, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and cumin in a food processor until smooth.
- Add in rind, parsley and Split Pea soup, blend just until mixed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.